Personal care supports relate to the assistance that is provided with daily activities, including the assistance with, or supervision of, personal tasks of daily living. Examples include:
- Assist in personal hygiene, including showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming.
- Assist in toileting, bladder and bowel management and menstrual care.
- Assist in eating and drinking.
- Assist in attending appointments.
- Help to use of aids and appliances, hearing, and communication devices.
- Assist in mobility and transferring, for example moving in and out of bed and on or off the toilet.
Having a member of our staff to assist you with your personal care will ensure that you are well taken care of. It is our pleasure to assist you with all of your personal needs through our experienced and delightful staff. All of our carer employees are well trained, experienced, and thoroughly screened.