ACS Day Centre provides opportunities for building independence, participating in activities, and developing relationships.
Located in Yagoona 2199 NSW, we provide day services for NDIS participants. Our day centre focuses on providing excellent personalised care, helping you reach your goals while having fun along the way.
You can benefit from our day centre program in the following ways:
- Build capacity for daily living, helping you be more independent in everyday life.
- Stay physically active while having an opportunity to get out of the house.
- Try different hobbies and develop new interests in a friendly group setting.
- Achieve your own goals with plenty of support from a dedicated staff team.
- Lift your mood and improve your wellbeing by getting out of the house and spending time doing things you enjoy.
- Develop skills that allow you to find work.
- If you are a career, have a breakthrough our disability respite services while knowing your loved one is in safe hands.