Level 1 and 2 support coordination:
As part of your support coordination funding, you may be able to obtain the assistance of a support coordinator who is knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced in meeting your specific requirements. By coordinating your support, you are able to make the best use of your supports. A support coordination service assists you in building your capacity by providing the following services:
- We provide the essential assistive tools to ensure that you are connected and empowered throughout your NDIS journey.
- From therapy sessions and physical assistance, we’re committed to providing services as personally tailored as possible so that nothing stands in the way of reaching your goals.
- All while being mindful of sticking within budget.
- Our aim is for total utilization of funding.
- Helping build capacity on understanding needs under NDIS guidelines and arming you with knowledge to make informed decisions about yourself.
Level 3 Support Coordination:
Participants with more complex situations and who require specialized support will receive a higher level of assistance.
It will be the responsibility of a specialist support coordinator to assist participants in managing challenges in their support environment and to ensure that services are delivered consistently.
It may be described in a participant’s plan how support coordination should be provided or at what level funding is provided. It is only possible for a participant to purchase support coordination in the manner described above.
Participants can choose what level of support coordination funding they need and how it is delivered, if the level is not specified in the plan.
Speak to our friendly team members who can guide you through the process.