Help with goals
Do you have a permanent disability that hinders you from participating in different social activities? Are you constantly worried over a loved one who has a disability that requires your full attention and time? Do you wish there was some extra help that could enable you to do more for yourself or take care of your loved one that needs the support?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then we understand your predicament and have the perfect solution to assist you in every way possible. Whether you have a disability or know a loved one that you take care of, the Australian Care Solutions is the best place to get the extra help, care, support, and nurturing to manage your disability.
As an accredited National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) care and assistance provider, we help all our clients come up with a plan to help them meet their goals and keep track of their progress, such as:
- Independence: for many clients their independence is hindered by their disability, and at ACS we provide the tools and products that can help them regain their freedom and make mindful choices
- Become Part of the Community: every citizen has something to contribute to the community they live in, and to help you find your skillset, ACS helps nurture their clients as well.
- Talk: many young clients or adults have difficulty conversing due to development issues that they may have faced with their disability. ACS provides speech training and tools to become a confident converser.
- Mobility: if your mobility is hampered by your disability, ACS provides transportation and assistance in travel to make sure that nothing stops you from living your best life.
- Personal grooming: making sure our clients are able to groom themselves safely and properly our team will help you every step of the way as well.
We hope you found this information useful. Check out more information on our website.